About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Kay and im hoping it put some blogs on here about my likes and dislikes on beauty and photography, testing and reviewing and just some chit chat if anyone wants to read and reply. Im not a beautician nore a professional photographer but im at college learning about photography and would like to give my personal thoughts on what i test. I have always had a keen interest in both of these subjects and look forward to reading some of your blogs.... Happy Bloggin!!!!!!

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Nars Eyeshadow


I have ordered myself a Nars eye palette from the internet and a few other mac brands and can not wait to get them.
This will be my first time owning Nars brand and im quite excited to try it out and see how it works for me.

so if anyone has any tips on how this should be applied then i'd be happy to read about it.

The palette i have ordered is 9947

I have blue eyes by the way and i love wearing beige and brown colours, i like to keep things neutral on my face and rearely try bold colours, but im gonna be up for trying any different kinds of looks for 2010, so bring it on lol!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so far no make up and its been nearly 3 weeks since i ordered them. Im starting to think that im not going to see them, i shall give it till tomorrow and if it does not turn up then im gonna ask for my money back. Im so gutted as i was looking forward to getting these and trying them out.

    So fingers crossed it will come tomorrow

    byeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete